The objective of this 3-day training is to enable metrology operators, technicians, and engineers, who have little or no knowledge of the PolyWorks Metrology Suite, to perform 3D inspections using tools found in PolyWorks|Inspector™. More specifically, it covers the key concepts of a typical inspection workflow for portable metrology devices such as articulated arms with probing and scanning capabilities.
- Trainees must have basic knowledge of metrology and be able to read engineering drawings.
- Trainees must have basic computer skills (Windows operating systems).
- Manage files and navigate through the PolyWorks® interface
- Define a measurement plan
- Measure surface deviations and control part dimensions by probing
- Measure surface deviations and control part dimensions by scanning
- Align measured part to the CAD model
- Review, report, and share inspection results
- Inspect multiple pieces
Download the complete training description.