The objective of this 3-day training is to enable metrology operators, technicians, and engineers, who have little or no knowledge of the PolyWorks Metrology Suite, to perform 3D inspections using tools found in PolyWorks|Inspector™. More specifically, it covers the key concepts of a typical inspection workflow for CNC CMMs with probing capabilities.
- Trainees are familiar with their CNC CMM and its related equipment, including performing calibrations, using components, setting operational parameters (best practices), as well as performance, maintenance, and care.
- Trainees must have basic knowledge of metrology and be able to read engineering drawings.
- Trainees must have basic computer skills (Windows operating systems).
- Manage files and navigate through the PolyWorks® interface
- Create and edit a machine configuration
- Define a measurement plan and create a measurement sequence to perform the automated measurement of a part, online and offline
- Measure surface deviations and control part dimensions by CNC probing
- Align measured part to the CAD model
- Review, report, and share inspection results
- Inspect multiple pieces
To download the complete training description: click here.