- Point cloud digitizer support: All available point-cloud-digitizing plug-ins and import capabilities for a wide range of native point cloud file formats for laser line scanners, fringe-projection digitizers, long-range spherical grid scanners, and more.
- Single-point measuring device support: All available plug-ins for articulated arms, optically tracked probes, laser trackers, manual CMMs, and theodolites.
- Point cloud meshing: Transformation of digitized point clouds into polygonal models, including real-time quality meshing for online processing while laser scanning a part and offline meshing of point cloud data files.
- Polygonal editing: Complete polygon-editing toolbox to repair and optimize imperfectly digitized geometry and apply CAD operations on polygonal models.
- Parametric sketching: Parametric 2D sketching process to build sketches by defining sketch planes, computing optimal sketch outlines from digitized geometry, then anchoring and fitting sketch entities and dimensions, guided by the sketch outline + add-ins to import PolyWorks sketches into professional CAD solutions (CATIA V6/V5, NX (UG), Creo (Pro/E), Inventor, and SolidWorks.
What You Get with Your Purchase
One year of support/maintenance that includes:
- New major PolyWorks releases launched during the year.
- Monthly intermediate releases that include software enhancements, bug fixes, and plug-in updates.
- Assistance from our technical support team by e-mail and telephone.
- Access to the Technical Support Zone.
Two complimentary seats to attend a Basic classroom training according to the following conditions:
- The two participants must register for the same classroom training session.
- The training content is designed for a classroom and cannot be customized.
- Three-day basic training sessions are offered for either PolyWorks|Inspector™ or PolyWorks|Modeler™.
- Five-day basic training sessions are offered to those who have purchased a full license (PolyWorks|Inspector + PolyWorks|Modeler).
- Basic training sessions are held at the InnovMetric headquarters in Quebec City, QC, Canada or at a PolyWorks USA training center.
- Participants must bear their own travel and lodging (T&L) expenses.